We are recruiting for a candidate who is fluent in Dutch and can deal with International clients n a professional manner, in their home language. Good administration skills and ability to co-ordinate consignments; negotiate with shipping lines; etc. will be essential.
· Sales, customer service, booking, documentation, routing of assigned shipments;
·Communication with shipping companies to assure smooth work flow and customer satisfaction;
· Making quotation for branches/agents (Air/Sea);
· Negotiating prices with shipping companies;
· Provide branches/agents with all necessary customs documentation;
· Advising consignee and consignor on freight forwarding procedure;
·Shipment arrangement with branches/agents and shipping agent within timeline given;
·Following up with branches/agents for getting approval;
·The candidate will also perform other duties as assigned by management.
Experience in Logistics/Hospitality for at least two years will serve as an advantage. Good communication skills in Dutch language a must.
Submit a full cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 021 830 5295