Records Management / Archive Co-ordinator
Be a support to different regions to handle an electronic archiving software system. Setting up of new branches with software system and be involved in different projects.
Key duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring Software system is up to date
- Training of staff members on system
- Set up new projects
- Set up branches with system
- Regular audits of branches on use of system
- Render a support to various branches
- Source quotes
- Report to management
Ideal candidate will be neat, dependable and presentable. Excellent communication skills and proactive attitude will suit this role. Submit detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 830 5295.