This opportunity is ideal for a presentable, confident and proactive candidate with a positive attitude. Part of your duties will be training of new staff onto the software system, supporting staff; setting up of electronic systems. Excellent communication skills will be advantageous.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for supporting Electronic Archiving Systems
- Setting up new branches on the system
- Setting up new projects
- System support
- Source quotes for equipment
- Assist clients with set up of system
- Reporting regularly to management
Excellent computer knowledge, previous experience working with Electronic Archiving systems; previous experience of setting up from scratch systems to control documentation.