We are looking for a Quality / QHSE assistant with a completed Diploma / Degree and more than 3 years experience in a similar role with proficient in IT tools and have a good understanding of key ISO standards ( 9001/1400 etc) and QHSE tools.
Key competencies will include:
- Participating in the daily activities of an international QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment) department with multiple activities;
- Assisting in the deployment and maintenance of current and future certifications (ISO standards and industry-specific standards);
- Drafting elements of the documentation system (procedures, operational methods, Quality Manual, QHSE action plan, etc.);
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement process and participating in internal and external audits;
- Creating reports for the management;
- Raising awareness among staff about QHSE-related issues.
Essential for this role:
Ø You possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate autonomy and curiosity.
Ø You are proactive and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
Ø Your exceptional interpersonal skills will enable you to succeed fully and effectively in your tasks.
Ø Good understanding of key ISO standards (9001/14001/45001/27001) and QHSE tools.
Submit detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 021 8305295